University & Beyond
Each stage taught at ICS London – from the Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) – forms just one part of a student's greater educational journey.
It's a journey which continues after students leave ICS London for university or the working world, and one which we believe never stops. It's our goal to share these beliefs with our students, so the positive foundations we help to build from early life serve our graduates for the rest of their lives.
Ranked in the top 20% of UK schools, ICS London is proud to claim an average IBDP student score of 34 points – significantly higher than the pass point of 24 points, as well as the entry requirement of 26 points used by many universities.
A recognised qualification
As a qualification, the IBDP is accepted as a passport to entry by over 5,000 academic institutions around the world, including universities in the United Kingdom, the United States of America and over 100 other countries.
We produce informed, compassionate global citizens to help shape a better world. Recent graduates have gone on to some of the greatest universities in the world, from the US and Canada to Spain, Hong Kong, Australia and many other nations.
- ICS Class of 2019 saw graduates accepted to, among other institutions, Imperial College, University of Bristol, Michigan University, Brunel University and the Global Business School in Spain.
- 2018 graduates received offers from universities including University of Barcelona, Boston University, Queen Mary University of London and Kuwait University.
- Students graduating from ICS London in 2017 went on to study at Johns Hopkins, Aberdeen University, Kingston University and much more.
Continued Development of Inquisitive Minds
Not only do our students go on to study at their university of choice, they also pursue study paths that match their skillset but also their passions and interests.
- From the 2019 graduating class majors at university included medicine, business, zoology, computer sciences, mechanical engineering and law.
- In 2018 ICS London graduates went on to study economics, medicine, business and management
- Students graduating in 2017 selected majors including interior design, neuroscience, biochemistry, architecture, mathematics and film.
Whatever a student's passion, talent, or area of interest, we ensure they receive all the encouragement and tutelage they need to perform at their very best, and to be ready to continue their academic journey in the world of higher education.
“The academic rigour that ICS helped ignite within me has helped me achieve promising results for my first year at university. Ultimately, I would not be the person I am today without the experiences I had at ICS. ”
-Dante Graduated in 2020