How to Apply
When a student first applies to join us, we go through every element of their application carefully to ensure we fully understand their educational background and determine which classes would be most suitable to join.
After an applicant has filled out and submitted their application via OpenApply, our Admissions team will get in touch to ask and answer any relevant questions. While admission to ICS London will not depend on any formal academic requirements, we want to make sure we have the best possible understanding of every applicant's abilities and interests, as well as any areas where they may require some extra tuition, resources or time.
A four part application process.
1. Online application via OpenApplyThe application will take around 15 minutes to complete and to make things easier, have the following Information at hand:
- Applicant's full personal information (name, date of birth, etc), passport number and photo;
- Parent or guardian personal information (name, contact details etc);
- Proposed start date and any relevant visa information.
Please note that when applying for multiple students (such as siblings) to join ICS London, each applicant must submit an individual application.
2. The Admissions team makes contactOur Admissions team will contact applicants' parents/guardians directly to discuss the application and open communication. If you have any questions about the school or the admissions process, this is a great time to ask!
3. Virtual Open Morning or Private 1:1: MeetingProspective students and their parents or guardians are invited to come along in person to visit the school for themselves. We're proud of our staff, our students and the community we've built, but sometimes you can only get a real feeling for a place by being there yourself. For those who are not able to visit the school we can arrange virtual meetings with teachers, share videos and provide a visual showcase of ICS London. Book an appointment today.
4. Letter of OfferOnce Admissions has reviewed all of the information we can then offer a place to the student. To accept the offer, you would need to complete and return the acceptance forms online. At this stage the registration fee and deposit would need to be settled to secure a place.
If you have any questions about the application process please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 20 7298 8817
English Ability and Help Learning English
Classes at ICS London are taught in English, therefore it is essential that before a student begins their educational journey with us, we are fully aware of their English language ability.
During the admissions process, we will ask applicants to undertake a short test designed to gauge these abilities, but please don't be nervous; most students at ICS London are multilingual, and rest assured we don't expect students to speak flawless English from their first day!
Through a partnership with a language school, we are able to help organise home tuition for students, or their families, who wish to receive additional support in learning English. Our Student Support department also boasts several Speech and Language Therapists, who can help address any language or communication needs in students of all ages.