How To Apply
A four part application process.
1. Online application via OpenApplyThe application will take around 15 minutes to complete and to make things easier, have the following Information at hand:
- Applicant's full personal information (name, date of birth, etc), passport number and photo;
- Parent or guardian personal information (name, contact details etc);
- Proposed start date and any relevant visa information.
Please note that when applying for multiple students (such as siblings) to join ICS London, each applicant must submit an individual application.
2. The Admissions team makes contactOur Admissions team will contact applicants' parents/guardians directly to discuss the application and open communication. If you have any questions about the school or the admissions process, this is a great time to ask!
3. On-site or virtual visitProspective students and their parents or guardians are invited to come along in person to visit the school for themselves. We're proud of our staff, our students and the community we've built, but sometimes you can only get a real feeling for a place by being there yourself. For those who are not able to visit the school we can arrange virtual meetings with teachers, share videos and provide a visual showcase of ICS London. Reserve your place for the next Open Morning.
4. Letter of OfferOnce Admissions has reviewed all of the information we can then offer a place to the student. To accept the offer, you would need to complete and return the acceptance forms online. At this stage the registration fee and deposit would need to be settled to secure a place.
If you have any questions about the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7298 8817