ICS Term 2017-2018 Clubs
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- The ICS Behaviour Policy applies to all School Clubs.
Clubs are booked per term online or with a registration form available on each site’s reception, before the commencement of the next term.
Pre-payment online or by cheque is required. Non-payment of fees will result in the student being unable to take part in the activity.
Unfortunately, clubs with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled. The minimum number of students is specified in each club description.
Clubs are allocated on a first come-first served basis. Waiting lists may be opened depending on the number of students.
- The school reserves the right to alter the programme at any point and to exclude any student who does not comply with school behaviour expectations or safety instructions relevant to the activity in which they are taking part.
- Clubs payments are non refundable. If a student discontinues taking part in a club during the term, it is non refundable.
- Cancellation of a session for weather conditions or other issues is not refundable by the school.
- It is the responsibility of parents they pick up their child/ren at the designated time and location.
- A late pick-up fee will be charged after 5 minutes, at £5 per 5 minute increment.