Take your next step with ICS
Join us. We offer:
- a multi-cultural, stimulating and challenging opportunities for professional people
- a team environment in which to develop and enrich their career history
- an IB World School experience
- a central London location.
During the interview, we ask candidates to talk through their application. This includes periods when they were not working. ICS commits to equal opportunities.
ICS commits to safeguarding the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS checks, Overseas Police Checks, satisfactory references, proof of qualifications and Prohibition Checks.
Successful applicants for employment receive an initial offer of employment, subject to contract. The HR department or Principal only send offer letters.
We contact successful applicants within four weeks of the closing date. Please assume that if you have not heard from us within this timescale you have not been successful on this occasion.
How to apply
To apply, please fill in the ICS application form and email it to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Vacancies at ICS
- We welcome enquiries from applicants who have in an interest in joining our school, and who would wish to be considered for future vacancies which may arise.
Primary School 2018-19
Secondary School 2018-19
- Chemistry Teacher (possible Head of Department role)
- SEN Co-Teacher
- English Language & Literature Teacher
- Physics with Mathematics
- French with Spanish Teacher
Central Services 2018-19
- No vacancies at present
Anticipated Vacancies 2018 -2019
Summer School 2018