Secondary School Services
As leaders and learners inspiring leaders and learners, we believe that inclusive environments help us all to develop empathy and a greater understanding of others and ourselves.
In practice, this means treating all students equally and celebrating the differences that make our student body (and staff) such a diverse, rich collection of experiences and attitudes.
Support is Always Available
In addition to the teaching staff, we have wellbeing coordinators, school counsellors, a careers counsellor and an educational psychologist on site. We’re ready to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Progression With English
For students with English as an additional language, the Secondary school has created a dedicated transition course to help students who need it move into the Middle Years Programme (MYP) or Diploma Programme (DP).
Student Council and Groups – Preparing the Leaders of Tomorrow
- Student Council: We believe students should have a say in the way their school operates, so ICS London encourages students to take part in our Student Council. Drawn from across the student body, the council meets regularly to discuss opinions and share ideas on how to improve the school.
- Head Prefects: These student representatives assess the academic provision in the school from a student perspective and report back to the Principal, act as role models for academic excellence and offer mentoring and support for younger students.
- Eco Warriors: Help us work towards the seven steps to become an Eco School.
- Student Behaviour Panel: Alongside counsellors, students may offer help and mentoring to fellow students who may be experiencing difficulties with behaviour.
- Enterprise Group: This entrepreneurial group runs business projects in school, learning valuable lessons and donating profits to local community groups.
- Medical/Law Society: Aspiring medics and lawyers meet weekly to discuss and debate relevant issues.
Safe and Secure, From Door to Door
The personal service you can expect from ICS London extends to our schoolbus scheme, which helps busy parents and guardians by collecting students in the morning and delivering them home – straight to their door – after school.
The schoolbus service covers all of central London, plus some additional areas.