Our two sites are located just a short walk from one another in the Marylebone area of central London.
- Caters to students in the Early Years Programme (ages 3-5) and the Primary Years Programme, aged 5 up to 11 years
- Located on Wyndham Place in central London
- Uses the latest educational technology, including the provision of iPads, laptops and interactive whiteboards
- Provides a well-appointed and comfortable base close to the main residential areas of central London
- Serves students on the Middle Years Programme (MYP, ages 11-16) and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP, ages 16-18)
- Located on Star Street in central London, a few minutes from the Primary campus
- Digitally integrated educational approach incorporates Google Classroom, ManageBac and SeeSaw, with digital textbooks from Kognity
- Student work is saved in the cloud for a seamless learning experience
- Excellent academic results for the Diploma Programme, with scores significantly higher than average
Safeguarding and Security
With a maximum of just 250 students across both sites, ICS London offers small class sizes (usually between 6-18 students) and a great balance of one-on-one teaching and mentoring, as well as a natural sense of community.
Keeping that community safe at all times – physically, mentally and emotionally – is always our number one priority; at school, online or elsewhere. Our safeguarding measures operate across the whole school providing assurances that practices are in place to ensure the wellbeing of each student.
ICS London provides a space where students may freely explore the world from a place of security, in every sense of the word. See our Wellbeing page for more.